CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hunt for the Super Elk


In this issue, Eric does battle with an elk in a frozen wasteland...


Well, not quite like that. It was more of a field. But he got him. We left the day after Thanksgiving, and our area was between Show Low and Heber, 3C? or B... Well, all I know is that it was COLD. The warmest it got was like 47 degrees. Farenheit, not celsius. I had on 3 shirts, thermals, camo shirt, then camo jacket. And I was shakin' like a salt shaker.
I won't detail Eric's struggle with the Super Elk. Read his blog when he puts it up, because I'm too lazy at this moment to recall the epic fight... And that's my first blog! More and hopefully longer ones will come.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, marcus....you are gorgeous.

"I'm a deer hunter. I go all the time with my dad. One thing about deer - they have very good vision. One thing about me - I am better at hiding than they are, at vision." Dwight Schrute

Michelle Bebe said...

i just found out about the elk, i heard it's huge.

you should have posted a bloody picture!

nice blog, welcome to the world of bloggers!

Michelle Bebe said...

i am waiting for pictures or video of you guys rockin out to rock band!

rock on vegan leather!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

i am still awaiting an update.

OFFICAL UPDATE REQUEST.

UPDATE.

NOW.

Unknown said...

gorgeous,huh?? well those are some crazy pictures!

Shannon said...

Marcus, your blog has such potential. for the last two months I have been checking to see if we get a glimps of the witty gorgeous mind of Marcus McCleve but sadly, you seem to have fadded out of the blogging world as quickly as you entered it.

brittney said...

marco you killed bambi!how sad haha jk